Create a structured plan to reach and convert more using the power of online content
How will the content marketing strategy guide help me and my business?
We believe creating engaging content is one of the most powerful online marketing techniques available today, since it fuels many inbound marketing techniques:
- Paid search marketing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Conversion rate optimisation
A content marketing strategy has the benefit that it doesn’t seek to improve one channel in isolation which is the case if you have separate SEO, Social media or email marketing or company website ‘strategies’, instead, it gives a multi-channel lifecycle engagement strategy, unifying ALL your digital marketing communications to support customer acquisition, retention and growth goals. A coherent content marketing plan will reduce the need for separate plans for individual digital marketing activities.
Yet our research shows that less than half of businesses have a content marketing strategy, so are missing out on the opportunity to plan, manage and optimise their content marketing.
This guide shows you both how to develop a strategy to deploy content across all your online marketing and gives practical tips to make it happen. The Ebook features:
- Workbook format and checklists to makes it quick to scan to develop a strategy
- Covers both content marketing strategy and practical implementation tips
- Shows you the tools and techniques needed to create your social media hub
- Key recommendations important to strategy are highlighted
- Examples to inspire you from a range of B2C and B2B markets
Who is the Content Marketing Strategy Guide for?
The content marketing strategy guide has been designed to be useful for those using content marketing to fulfill all manner of digital marketing objectives, such as SEO, CRO and Social Media Marketing. It will be highly useful for those working in a number of marketing roles, including:
- Content Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- SEO Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Consultant
What does the guide include?
The 7 steps covered in this download are:
- ONE. Content Marketing capability audit and setting goals
- TWO. Define audiences and personas
- THREE. Create your content marketing strategy
- FOUR. Editorial management
- FIVE. Create compelling content for your content hub
- SIX. Content distribution
- SEVEN. Evaluate and measure ROI